This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rationalize altivec.md 1/n
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: 18 Nov 2004 11:39:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: Rationalize altivec.md 1/n
- References: <419C8DFE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Nathan" == Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch is the first in a series to use mode macros in the altivec
> md file. This will cut down its size considerably, and make sure we cover
> all the mode variants -- for instance right now, there's only a v4si vandc
Looks really good. This is ok. Thank you for the cleanups.
Could you CC me on future patches, as I'm a little behind on