This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING^3 for PR target/17836, PR c/10735, PR c++/16882, PR rtl-optimization/17860[3.4]
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:50:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: PING^3 for PR target/17836, PR c/10735, PR c++/16882, PR rtl-optimization/17860[3.4]
- References: <419C8772.email@example.com>
>>>>> Paolo Bonzini writes:
Paolo> [PR target/17836] ABI breakage for 16-byte vectors
Paolo> Please, I've been waiting four months on the first two.
I still am waiting for a response to my last feedback.