This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Small speedup to ifcvt
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:54:08 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Small speedup to ifcvt
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * ifcvt.c (find_if_block): Move the check for the number of edges
> above the loops checking for complex edges.
> Remove the counting of edges as we use EDGE_COUNT now.
This is OK for mainline.