This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [csl-sol210-3_4-branch] Solaris 10 refinements
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:51:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [csl-sol210-3_4-branch] Solaris 10 refinements
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-11/msg01285.html> adding the port
has been reviewed (as will miscellaneous other patches from the branches
that improve the port but aren't needed to get the basic port working).
As Eric has approved the SPARC bits, and the rest are demonstrably not
going to affect other targets, this is OK.