This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] patch: cleanup gcc.dg/vect/ (take 3)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dorit at il dot ibm dot com, ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca, dpatel at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:49:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] patch: cleanup gcc.dg/vect/ (take 3)
- References: <20041116010531.GA14612@us.ibm.com> <20041117233216.GA21067@redhat.com>
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 07:32:16PM -0400, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 05:05:31PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> > Here's another attempt at cleaning up the autovectorization tests in
> > gcc.dg/vect, without any TCL tricks this time. It defines a few
> Nice. I like it. This addresses all my concerns.
Thanks. I checked it in, so let me know if you notice problems later.
James, I didn't xfail any of the tests for sparc-*-*; let me know if
you'd like help with that.
Dorit, I'm still working on schemes that would allow xfailing classes
of targets for the checks in dg-final directives; in the meantime we
need lists of target triple there.