This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] patch: cleanup gcc.dg/vect/ (take 3)
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dorit at il dot ibm dot com, ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca, dpatel at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:32:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] patch: cleanup gcc.dg/vect/ (take 3)
- References: <20041116010531.GA14612@us.ibm.com>
On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 05:05:31PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Here's another attempt at cleaning up the autovectorization tests in
> gcc.dg/vect, without any TCL tricks this time. It defines a few
Nice. I like it. This addresses all my concerns.