This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] expmed.c: Speed up synth_mult.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:19:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] expmed.c: Speed up synth_mult.
- References: <email@example.com>
Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2004-11-17 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * expmed.c (alg_code): Add alg_unknown.
> (alg_hash_entry): New.
> (NUM_ALG_HASH_ENTRIES): Likewise.
> (alg_hash): Likewise.
> (synth_mult): Cache the result into alg_hash.
This is OK.
How much tuning of the cache size did you do?