This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3, v7-branch] Implement resolution of DR 434
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++<libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:59:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [v3, v7-branch] Implement resolution of DR 434
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
- References: <419B30D8.email@example.com>
>seems rather straightforward. Tested x86-linux, committing
Seems completely straightforward. So much in fact that I'm wondering why
you don't put this on mainline. To me, it seems safe even for 3.4. branch....