This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Make generic_sched const in arm.md
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:58:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: Make generic_sched const in arm.md
- Organization: GNU
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 04:30, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> While looking over insn-attrtab.c for ARM, I happened to notice that
> the scheduling code makes useless calls to recog_memoized. The
> generic_sched variable only tests a global variable, but was not
> marked as const.
> The patch is obvious. Tested by building the compiler and by
> examining insn-attrtab.c. OK to install?
> 2004-11-16 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * arm.md (generic_sched): Make const.