This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] O(1) PHI arg lookup - finally bootstrapped & regtested
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:27:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] O(1) PHI arg lookup - finally bootstrapped & regtested
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 23:00 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Any comments? Jeff and Diego, I would like a general "go" so that I
> can start submitting split-up patches.
Yes. This is a step in the right direction for compile time performance
and it also simplifies the relation between edges and PHI arguments.
Have you quantified the added memory usage? Also, testing on PR8361,
tramp3d and the recent goto-intensive PRs would be interesting.