This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite fixes for xstormy16
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:32:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Testsuite fixes for xstormy16
- References: <email@example.com>
> Please could I have permission to apply the following patch ? It
> fixes several of the tests in the GCC and G++ testsuite so that they
> will work with the xstormy16 toolchain (a 16-bit target) or else
> labels them with an expected failure if they are testing a feature
> that the xstormy16 port does not support.
Your checkin contains bits that are not mentioned in the ChangeLog entry:
The latter modification appears to be bogus, the former I'm not sure but it
now fails on SPARC 64-bit.