This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.3 Released
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:41:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.3 Released
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <418E6249.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <419277BA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Botcazou wrote:
I've (finally) uploaded the files. However, the ftp.gnu.org server is
seemingly unhappy with some of them, and has only put a few of the diff
files into the public FTP directory. Fortunately, that includes the
whole-package diffs. The gcc.gnu.org server is happier, and has them
all, so they will go out to the gcc.gnu.org mirrors shortly.
Do you think it's important that we generate these for the 3.4.3
release? If so, I can run them manually.
I'd think that, the more mature the release branch gets, the more useful the
diffs are. So, yes, I'd think it's important to have them for a .3 release.