This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Re-enable scheduling for the K6
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:01:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Re-enable scheduling for the K6
- References: <email@example.com>
> * i386.c (x86_schedule): Fix typo to re-enable K6 scheduling.
Tested with a complete (c,c++,objc,f95,java,ada) bootstrap/regtest for
k6-redhat-linux-gnu on a K6-III. There were a few Fortran 95 regressions, in
that the following XPASSes were missing:
XPASS: gfortran.dg/ret_pointer_1.f90 -O2 execution test
XPASS: gfortran.dg/ret_pointer_1.f90 -O3 -g execution test
XPASS: gfortran.dg/ret_pointer_1.f90 -Os execution test
A Java regression (the only one, a segfault at compile-time) popped up:
FAIL: pr83 -O3 compilation from bytecode
The total user time went from 631min to 645min (no external load).