This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] let doxygen find generated header files
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:17:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] let doxygen find generated header files
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL>
- Reply-to: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 03:15:17PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> The current setup hardcodes i686-pc-linux-gnu in the doxyfile and lets
> doxygen fail on other setups. Pass the current configuration from the
> Makefile to run_doxygen and use it for doxygen.
> Ok to checkin?
Looks good, thanks!
Behind everything some further thing is found, forever; thus the tree behind
the bird, stone beneath soil, the sun behind Urth. Behind our efforts, let
there be found our efforts.
- Ascian saying, as related by Loyal to the Group of Seventeen