This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for second problem in PR 18431
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:48:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] for second problem in PR 18431
- References: <20041113201325.GA26988@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
> * tree-ssa-loop-niter.c (upper_bound_in_type, lower_bound_in_type):
> * tree.h (upper_bound_in_type, lower_bound_in_type): Declare.
You might want to move upper_bound_in_type and lower_bound_in_type to
fold-const.c or some other appropriate place. It seems a bit strange
to me that functions in fold-const.c are calling functions in