This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Clean up "old PROJECTS"
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:28:49 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Clean up "old PROJECTS"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Steven Bosscher wrote:
This removes "old PROJECTS" that have already been done and/or make
no sense anymore:
For this, and similar "obsolete projects removal patches" I'm happy to
review/approve them for the web side of things, but generally suggest
to wait for a couple of days to see whether there are useful feeback
(like this time) or any objections.