This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Round 1 of cleaning up "old PROBLEMS"
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:18:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Round 1 of cleaning up "old PROBLEMS"
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Must be translated to english or be removed. What is "pea"??
Probably an instruction on the relevant target. Grepping GCC 1.42 sources
(all PROBLEMS entries were already there, though some were removed in 2.0)
suggests m68k. I have no idea whether this entry is actually relevant to
the current m68k port.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)