This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] html generation
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:03:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [committed] html generation
On Saturday, November 13, 2004, at 07:53 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
2004-11-12 Mike Stump <email@example.com>
* Makefile.def: Add html support.
* Makefile.tpl: Likewise.
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
Toplevel changes need to be done to gcc and src together, please.
If that's our policy, there should be a pointer to the repo on the gcc
I was under the assumption that those changes would be merged by the
normal ->src merge process. Also, I didn't see the policy on the web
site. Do you have a pointer to it?
Anyway, I merged them over...