This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] html generation
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:38:43 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [committed] html generation
- References: <2864E05D-3599-11D9-A6BD-003065BDF310@apple.com>
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Mike Stump wrote:
> Ok, unified in the below patch that I checked in.
> Doing diffs in gcc/doc:
You haven't included ChangeLog entries in this patch. All changes require
ChangeLog entries and they should be included in the gcc-patches message
with the patch.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)