This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] html generation in libiberty
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: mrs at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:51:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [committed] html generation in libiberty
- References: <2FF26F5E-353E-11D9-A6BD-003065BDF310@apple.com>
> Now that all the ground work is out of the way... I checked in the
> below patch as obvious, as otherwise that .html file is not built.
> This more closely follows the conventions of other targets in gcc/gcc.
If we don't split the HTML, why do we need to rename the (Index) node?