This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: static vars analysis added to tree-profiling branch.
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>,Stuart Hastings <stuart at apple dot com>,"Berlin, Daniel" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:12:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: static vars analysis added to tree-profiling branch.
- References: <418FC6AE.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Monday 08 November 2004 20:19, Kenneth Zadeck wrote:
> > This code has been tested on i686-linux and power-pc-darwin.
> > This patch was approved by Jan and has been checked in by me.
> This also breaks the cfg inliner again somehow. Something is
> being miscompiled.
> Honza, when I have it working again I'm going to commit it. I'm
> pretty sick of spending more time on fixing things that break
> than on finally doing the cleanups I want to do.
but please lets work on cleaning it up afterwards then...