This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ret_pointer_1.f90 XPASSes everywhere; propose to remove xfailline.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:27:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: ret_pointer_1.f90 XPASSes everywhere; propose to remove xfailline.
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, NL
- References: <4195EC02.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Paul Brook wrote:
On Saturday 13 November 2004 11:12, Toon Moene wrote:
I propose to remove the xfail line from
testsuite/gfortran.dg/ret_pointer_1.f90, as it XPASSes now everywhere.
2004-11-13 Toon Moene <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gfortran.dg/ret_pointer_1.f90: Don't xfail anymore.
No. It still fails for me on i686-linux at -O2.
Doesn't give details, bit it looks like the same is true there (the test
should be run 6 times).
But wouldn't removing the xfail line at least concentrate our efforts on
those few cases where it indeed, still, errors ?
Toon Moene - e-mail: email@example.com - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/