This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: static vars analysis added to tree-profiling branch.
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, Stuart Hastings <stuart at apple dot com>, "Berlin, Daniel" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:09:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: static vars analysis added to tree-profiling branch.
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <418FC6AE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 08 November 2004 20:19, Kenneth Zadeck wrote:
> This code has been tested on i686-linux and power-pc-darwin.
> This patch was approved by Jan and has been checked in by me.
This also breaks the cfg inliner again somehow. Something is
Honza, when I have it working again I'm going to commit it. I'm
pretty sick of spending more time on fixing things that break
than on finally doing the cleanups I want to do.