This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ret_pointer_1.f90 XPASSes everywhere; propose to remove xfail line.
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:48:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: ret_pointer_1.f90 XPASSes everywhere; propose to remove xfail line.
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <4195EC02.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday 13 November 2004 11:12, Toon Moene wrote:
> I propose to remove the xfail line from
> testsuite/gfortran.dg/ret_pointer_1.f90, as it XPASSes now everywhere.
> 2004-11-13 Toon Moene <email@example.com>
> * gfortran.dg/ret_pointer_1.f90: Don't xfail anymore.
No. It still fails for me on i686-linux at -O2.
Doesn't give details, bit it looks like the same is true there (the test
should be run 6 times).