This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] html generation
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:41:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [committed] html generation
- References: <F5E65377-3549-11D9-A6BD-003065BDF310@apple.com>
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Mike Stump wrote:
> + @item html
> + Build HTML documentation for the front end, in the source directory.
I don't see any good reason for it ever to go in the source directory.
> I've changed treelang around some, we use makeinfo --html over texi2html, I
> had to convert the existing flags as best I could, not an exact match. I
> could sync with the rest of the compiler and remove the special flags.
treelang should follow the same practice as other front ends.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)