This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: html generation fix for libiberty
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: ian at wasabisystems dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:38:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: html generation fix for libiberty
On Friday, November 12, 2004, at 06:29 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
I suspect the problem is that, if you generate one HTML file per
section, you end up with "index.html" for (Index) replacing the
index.html that's the web site's index page.
Note: IMHO the correct solution to this "problem" is to fix the HTML
generation software to avoid such conflicts.
We are all agreed on this point.