This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: html generation fix for libiberty
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:37:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: html generation fix for libiberty
On Friday, November 12, 2004, at 03:48 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
! * Function Index:: Index of functions and categories.
It's not actually a "Function Index", so I'm not entirely happy with
this change. If it can't be "Index", how about something neutral like
"Manual Index"? I'll approve that idea if you like it.
Ok, Manual Index it is. Thanks, I checked it in.