This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite patch for Solaris 10
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:17:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: Testsuite patch for Solaris 10
On Friday, November 12, 2004, at 05:32 PM, Janis Johnson wrote:
Don't make mince as an objection to any code you want to do, I'll
that for others.
The capt crunch secret decoder ring says: Don't take my email as an