This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: html generation fix for libiberty
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Nov 2004 18:48:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: html generation fix for libiberty
- References: <B7ED55FF-34FB-11D9-A6BD-003065BDF310@apple.com>
Mike Stump <email@example.com> writes:
> This too fixes html generation. If one of the other patches that does
> the same thing as this is approved, I'll treat this as obvious.
> * libiberty.texi (Index): Fix html generation.
What problem are you trying to fix? Do you have a case insensitive
file system or something?
> ! * Index:: Index of functions and categories.
> @end menu
> @node Using
> --- 93,99 ----
> * Licenses:: The various licenses under which libiberty
> sources are
> ! * Function Index:: Index of functions and categories.
It's not actually a "Function Index", so I'm not entirely happy with
this change. If it can't be "Index", how about something neutral like
"Manual Index"? I'll approve that idea if you like it.