This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve lim for pulling loads from global variable outof loops
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:03:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve lim for pulling loads from global variable outof loops
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <25773E1A-34B8-11D9-89EF-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 09:35, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * tree-ssa-loop-im.c (stmt_cost): Gimple variables should be
> pulled out too as they cause memory accesses.
Your ChangeLog entry doesn't match the code. Also, testing only for
is_gimple_addressable will not include global variables. You want to