This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4 PATCH] Fix miscompilation of Ada compiler on Alpha
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at act-europe dot fr>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:07:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [3.4 PATCH] Fix miscompilation of Ada compiler on Alpha
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041104181123.GB19112@redhat.com>
> But you'll want to look into gcc.dg/20040123-1.c, which still
> fails with this patch. Essentially, REG_POINTER isn't being
> set for a pointer register in this case.
Because of the other bits that you added on mainline and I've not backported?
* explow.c (force_reg): Call mark_reg_pointer as appropriate.