This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cft] fix big-endian bitfield problems
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:19:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: [cft] fix big-endian bitfield problems
- References: <20041112031344.GA16377@redhat.com>
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 07:13:44PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Finding a working, properly installed, big-endian machine on which
> to do more than superficial testing on this patch has defeated me.
I'll also note for the record that someone has busted combined-tree
cross-compilation. We look for ../build-foo/fixincludes/mumble and
havn't built it.