This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [csl-sol210-branch] Start supporting Solaris 10 native as foramd64
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:23:32 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [csl-sol210-branch] Start supporting Solaris 10 native as foramd64
- References: <16787.57631.275700.107710@xayide.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Rainer Orth wrote:
> Yesterday, I tried to bootstrap the csl-sol210-branch on Solaris 10 Build
> 70 which supports AMD64.
This branch is believed to be currently broken, as changes have only been
tested on csl-sol210-3_4-branch and the last merge from mainline to
csl-sol210-branch was at a time when AMD64 support on mainline was broken;
that may explain the ICE you had. I will be merging the changes from the
csl-sol210-branch to mainline, though parts may not be suitable until
after 4.0 branches, after which mainline may be a more useful basis for
work such as this.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)