This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your patch for PR 17520
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebastian dot pop at cri dot ensmp dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:40:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Your patch for PR 17520
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <41928DE1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041111201800.GA3006@cri.ensmp.fr>
Right. I've gcc_assert-ed the checks for element_size.
Kenner says that the element_size need not be a constant, but may not be
NULL. So, you should adjust to handle that case.
Because we want both x0 and y0 to be positive at the end, we have to
compute the min_multiple.
Doh! Yes, good catch.
Thanks, here is what I'm bootstrapping and testing right now on i686.
I will commit these patches once they pass.
That looks great, modulo the element_size issue. I apologize for
leading you astray on that issue.