This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for gcc 3.3.x Bug#13617
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: ssamoylov at dev dot rtsoft dot ru, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Nov 2004 17:17:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch for gcc 3.3.x Bug#13617
- Organization: Texas A&M University, Department of Computer Science
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
| "Sergey M. Samoylov" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > Richard I've rewrited this patch with every comments which you gave me.
| > So here it is.
| Thanks for the update. The new patch still had one or two problems:
| it was still using an ISO prototype for mips_output_aligned_decl_common
| and had various small formatting glitches. I fixed those and bootstrapped
| & regression tested on mips-sgi-irix6.5 and mips-sgi-irix6.5o32 (in both
| cases using MIPSpro tools). There were no regressions.
| Gaby, is this OK for 3.3?
Yes, when the branch is unfrozen again.