This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.3 Released
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:38:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.3 Released
- References: <418E6249.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <419277BA.email@example.com>
> Do you think it's important that we generate these for the 3.4.3
> release? If so, I can run them manually.
I'd think that, the more mature the release branch gets, the more useful the
diffs are. So, yes, I'd think it's important to have them for a .3 release.