This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] basic_block.h: Move goto_locus from edge to basic_block.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, kazu at cs dot umass dot edu, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:22:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] basic_block.h: Move goto_locus from edge to basic_block.
- References: <3243530.1099990912507.SLOX.WebMail.email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 10:01:52AM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Now, rth put the locus on the edge. But think about it:
> A block that ends in an explicit goto is a block that can have
> at most one outgoing edge....
Until we start even minimal optimization. Given
exactly how long do you think that the goto here will remain a
distinct basic block?
Methinks yall havn't looked at the results of this patch wrt debug
info or coverage info at all.