This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PR17892 in FSF mainline
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:01:44 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR17892 in FSF mainline
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Fariborz Jahanian wrote:
> 2004-11-09 Fariborz Jahanian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR 17892 - part 2.
> * tree-ssa-dom.c (unsafe_associative_fp_binop): Add test for
> MINUS_EXPR operator.
> * testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/unsafe-fp-assoc-1.c:
> New test.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.
Note, the second part of the ChangeLog should read:
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/unsafe-fp-assoc-1.c: New test.
and should be added to the ChangeLog in the testsuite directory, i.e.
you don't need the testsuite/ prefix as all filenames in a ChangeLog
entry use relative paths from the directory the ChangeLog is in. I
also prefer to write "PR tree-optimization/17892" in the ChangeLog
entry, specifying the PR's component, but opinions on that issue vary.