This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] reload.c: Make some functions static.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:35:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] reload.c: Make some functions static.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 22:02 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to make refers_to_mem_for_reload_p and
> refers_to_regno_for_reload_p static as they are used only from
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK yo apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-09 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * reload.c (refers_to_mem_for_reload_p,
> refers_to_regno_for_reload_p): Make them static.
> * reload.h: Remove the corresponding prototypes.