This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [www-patch] releasing.html: Clarify manpage generation
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 21:54:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [www-patch] releasing.html: Clarify manpage generation
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200411090036.iA90a5Eg026083@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt wrote:
Yes, thank you very much!
Our release managers tend to forget updating onlinedocs/index.html
when spinning a release. ;-)
This step can easily be overlooked in releasing.html since it's
intermixed with the generation of the manpages. The following patch
(tested as valid XHTML) puts the steps into proper order.
What do you think? OK to commit?