This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: 64-bit Darwin ABI change for structs passed by value
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:33:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: 64-bit Darwin ABI change for structs passed by value
- References: <29A61268-31DC-11D9-9E21-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
> The one thing I would do is just move -mabi= to darwin.c and
> use a mask for rs6000_darwin64_abi on target_flags. This will
> help the compile time problems on rs6000 targets which cannot
> use the darwin 64bit ABI at all.
The new ABI probably is useful as a private ABI for other PowerPC
configurations, so it would be good to keep it generally accessible.