This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Remove duplicate code.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:08:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Remove duplicate code.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 09:10 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove duplicate code.
> tree_make_forwarder_block tries to reverse a PHI chain. We already
> have nreverse, so we should use it.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-08 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * tree-cfg.c (tree_make_forwarder_block): Use nreverse.
Err, if you use nreverse, then you're assuming that PHI_CHAIN is
the same as TREE_CHAIN, which is something I don't think we want to
do long term.