This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Getting glibfortran to build on newlib targets aka. missingstdint.h (PR 14325)
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:07:25 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Getting glibfortran to build on newlib targets aka. missingstdint.h (PR 14325)
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com><418F3766.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > + # $1=typename, $2=alt1, $3=alt2, $4=cachevarsizename, $5=sizeof, $6=msgfrag.
> > + AC_DEFUN([LIBGFOR_INTTYPE], [
> > + AC_CHECK_TYPES([$1],,
> > + [AC_CHECK_TYPES([$2],
> > + [ac_cv_gforlib_$1=$2],
> > + [AC_CHECK_SIZEOF([$3])
> > + if test "$$4" != $5; then
> Quite ugly...
You're quite welcome, as long as we move forward.
> I'd rather not have the fourth parameter and replace $$4 with
Good suggestion. I'd like to hear from someone with approval
rights whether the whole idea of autoconfing this is ok with