This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] modulo-sched.c: Make some functions static.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:56:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] modulo-sched.c: Make some functions static.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 02:51:23PM -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * modulo-sched.c (create_partial_schedule,
> free_partial_schedule, reset_partial_schedule,
> ps_add_node_check_conflicts, rotate_partial_schedule): Make
> them static.