This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up thread_jumps.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:26:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Speed up thread_jumps.
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 23:59, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * tree-cfg.c (thread_jumps): Speed up by keeping a pointer to
> the last used element in the worklist.
Not sure I like this. The end result is less readable than the
original. And I doubt we are gaining a whole lot.