This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Remove unused functions.
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:55:37 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-cfg.c: Remove unused functions.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to remove last_stmt_ptr and bsi_move_to_bb_end as
they are unused.
Actually, i'm using bsi_move_to_bb_end in the sinking code, so please
don't remove it.