This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Windows patches.
- From: Christopher Faylor <me at cgf dot cx>
- To: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronavay62 at aaronwl dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:39:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING] Windows patches.
- References: <417AB82F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 02:59:43PM -0500, Aaron W. LaFramboise wrote:
>Support weak symbols on PECOFF targets: PR target/18106
>This would be very nice for 4.0. If its going on 4.0, it probably
>should be approved sooner than later. It needs a Windows maintainer.
This is ok for trunk.