This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR target/16482: first scheduling pass on SH4
- From: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, tm_gccmail at kloo dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, naveens at noida dot hcltech dot com,amylaar at spamcop dot net
- Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:03:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: PR target/16482: first scheduling pass on SH4
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kaz Kojima wrote:
I hope that those failures also come from the lcm.c problem suggested
The STMicroelectronics Copyright assignment papers have now been signed,
and are expected
to be with the FSF by middle of next week.
I have written a patch for PR16482 today, as outlined in my analysis; if
you like, I can send to
it you now.