This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix installed fixincludes
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:01:31 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: fix installed fixincludes
- References: <20041105043224.41B0C1E23543@geoffk5.apple.com>
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> 2004-11-04 Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.def: Build fixincludes for the host, too.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
> * configure.in (host_tools): Add fixincludes.
> * configure: Regenerate.
I suspect this of causing the build failure
make: Entering directory `/home/jsm28/src/gcc-build/fixincludes'
make: *** No rule to make target `dvi'. Stop.
make: Leaving directory `/home/jsm28/src/gcc-build/fixincludes'
make: *** [dvi-fixincludes] Error 1
from make dvi.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
email@example.com (personal mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (CodeSourcery mail)
email@example.com (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)