This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libgfortran] Actually use GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronavay62 at aaronwl dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 04:16:22 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [libgfortran] Actually use GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
- Reply-to: kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org
--- "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Kelley Cook wrote:
> > 2004-10-30 Aaron W. LaFramboise <email@example.com>
> > * config.h.in: Regenerate.
> Just out of curiousity, why is my name here? :-)
Looks like a simple cut and paste error from the ChangeLog to the email
as you were the previous one to post a change to libgfortran. The
committed ChangeLog looks correct.